Pages

Monday, February 8, 2010

The waters of Alaska

This blog is still very new. It's my goal to feature not just my own stuff here but other work that strikes me. I've got a whole host of interesting selections to post soon but for today, I feature some photos from my Dad's trip to Alaska:

Light shimmers off a creek, Alaska
(see the moose in the distance?)

Chunks of glacier (glacicles?) drift slowly across the water, Glacier Bay.

Here I experimented with making this photo look like a watercolor painting, applying Photoshop's "watercolor paper" filter. (Thx for not minding, Dad!)

Photo of the photographer himself: Mr. Dad, CEO of all things awesome,
in a plane on the way to Mt. McKinley.

And here he is again, with friends, out on the water, his favorite place to be.

If you have interesting photos you'd like me to consider featuring, please email me: spleeness@yahoo.com. Thanks! -Holly

No comments:

Popular Posts