Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

What will 2013 bring for you?

Mi  version de "Hands drawing hands" de M.C. Escher
Photo and drawing by Daniel Alvarez
(Click to see original version on Flickr)
 "I frequently said I wanted to do it but I always made excuses not to start either. I was too busy. I didn’t have enough money. I didn’t have the time. I wouldn’t be good enough. I’d feel uncomfortable. I might not enjoy it. I don’t like commitment. It wouldn’t lead anywhere. The list went on and on, but I realized the last two were the big ones for me. I chronically avoid commitment because I associate that with hindering my freedom. (What if I decide last-minute I want to go somewhere or do something else?) Also, I hesitate to give large amounts of time to hobbies I have no intention of pursuing professionally. I realized last month, however, that I want to prioritize more of the things that make me feel passionate and excited—and not just occasionally, but regularly."

http://tinybuddha.com/blog/40-ways-to-feel-more-alive/

No comments:

Popular Posts